If you have been thinking about starting to run for fitness and health, but are not sure where to start, then this book is an excellent place to start.
How To Start Running provides tutorial on how to run properly to get the quickest fitness and weight loss gains while also avoiding injuries.
The beginners running schedule sets out a simple running plan that you can use to start your running program.
Main Topics Covered
- Learn what the common beginners mistakes are and how to avoid them
- How to improve long term motivation to keep you running for years to come
- Learn some specific running techniques to help improve your stamina and fitness levels much quicker
- How to make your running more efficient to reduce the time spent running to attain the same fitness and weight loss goals
- Calculate your ideal running time and workout plans
- Help you lose weight quickly and keep it off
- Be able to easily run a 5km race at the end of the training
You may want to start running to lose some weight and get fitter or you may be an infrequent runner that does an annual charity races arranged through work or with friends. If this is the case then a good running guide is essential to get you on the right track immediately.
The Book Tackles These Typical Problems
- After a few weeks you feel that you are no longer getting fitter or faster
- Your legs start to cease up with painful joints, especially the knees and ankles
- You reach a “wall” in your training. Although you want to run further your body just does not want to let you
- You cannot find the time to run as much as you feel you need to lose weight and get fit
- You can never seem to improve your cardiovascular fitness enough to allow you to run properly
Bonus Books On Nutrition and Injury Prevention
Bonus ebooks come as part of the package, which include information on how to boost your metabolism, how to prevent and treat injuries, healthy smoothie and soup recipes and planning guidelines.